The financial sector development in India has been massive, from using traditional modes of payments like cash and cheques to utilizing mobile and the internet to make transactions. India has come a long way, all thanks to the emerging fintech companies and the growth of the financial sector.
YouGov’s latest infographic ‘What is next for India’s financial services sector?’ reveals that 66% of urban Indians are interested in trading with cryptocurrency and 75% are aware of Bitcoin.
Download the full infographic to get more insights on:
- Changing financial behaviour
- Growing interest in Cryptocurrency
- ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ scheme
- Trust in financial companies
- Key factors when choosing a financial company